The standard series basically cooling the space through 2 cooling stages by utilizing the process of indirect/direct evaporative cooling (IDEC). The water will be evaporated and cooled in the heat rejection section and will be raised to the water coils, then the air stream will pass the cold-water coils (heat exchanger) to achieve the 1st cooling stage (indirect evaporative cooling), then it will pass the cold media (Pad) to achieve the 2nd cooling stage (direct evaporative cooling). The standard series has superior abilities to be used in the dry hot weather condition, where the water will be effectively evaporated and the space will be cooled under moderate moisture content and high energy saving.
Standard Series (S):
The combination of two stages delivers the highest performing evaporative cooling system in the world today.
Features & Benefits:
- High efficiency direct drive plug fan.
- High efficiency secondary axial fan with low noise design.
- Separate primary and secondary water circuits for optimum efficiency.
- 24 volt control panel compatible with any external interface / control / Thermostat.
- Automated water quality management system, field adjustable for specific site requirements.
- Water limit switches for pump protection.
- UV filtration.
- Penta Post construction.
- Built in economiser function.
|Standard Series (S)|
|1||Indirect evaporative cooling|
|2||Direct Evaporative cooling|
|Best to use where|
Dry and hot whether